Thursday, January 27, 2022

Puzzling Update 01/27/22

Well hello there!  I am back today with a puzzle update.  I took off some time from puzzling because it just didn't hold my interest for a while but I am getting back into it.

I started with one of my favorite artists in both cross stitch and puzzles; Aimee Stewart. Once I started I realized how much I missed it so I think I will start puzzling regularly again.

Vintage Cake Shop
Artist - Aimee Stewart
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
First Piece 01/17/22
Last Piece 01/23/22

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my puzzle!


7 comments:

butterfly said...

What a great puzzle ,love the picture .
Well done.

Manuela said...

A wonderful puzzle motif.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Mary said...

It must be relaxing for you to do these. I wish I had the patience!! Pretty scene!

Clare-Aimetu said...

We occassionally do puzzles, that's a great design

MartinaM said...

Oh, the puzzle motif is beautiful, I like those old pictures.
Have fun and enjoy your weekend
Martina

Rachel said...

I was thinking about your puzzles the other day, wondering if you were still doing them. This is a great puzzle to start off the year. :)

Tiffstitch said...

Ooo, lovely! She has such beautiful pieces.