Wednesday, May 04, 2022

April 2022 Stitching Stats

I am back with my stats for April!


My Stats for the month and the Year to Date are...

    Number of Days Stitched This Month - 30
    Number of Days Stitched This Year - 120

    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 3
    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 14
            Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts  

    Number of New Projects Started This Month - 0
    Number of New Projects Started This Year - 1

    Number of Projects Finished This Month - 0
    Number of Projects Finished This Year - 4

So one third of the way through the year and I only had one new start; that is SURPRISING for me! I easily could have started a half dozen new pieces by now but if you remember my goal was to work on my WIPs and UFOs and try to empty that over crowded bow! I do feel like a new piece may be coming soon but I am trying to resist the temptation.

Thanks for stopping by to see my monthly stats.
hope I can continue with these good numbers next month!

2 comments:

FlashinScissors said...

Well done Faith! Keep it up! 😁
Barbara xx

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's so interesting to see what you've done, great going so far