Sunday, May 08, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/08/22

Hi Everyone, I just have a quick post today!

First of all I would like to wish all the Moms and those stepping in as a Mom here in the U.S. a very Happy Mother's Day!

I am still working on the same piece from last week and I am really enjoying it.


A Year of Blackwork
2020 SAL
Progress 05/08/22

I think I will keep this one out for at least another week so I can work on it.

Well I told you it would be a short post so that wraps it up for me.

Thank you all for stopping by!
Enjoy your week and I will see you next Sunday!

5 comments:

butterfly said...

I can see why you are still stitching on this wonderful post .
Have fun Faith.

MartinaM said...

You seem to be having a lot of fun working on it, I'm glad it looks great too.
Have a good week, Martina

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's looking lovely, a super project

Mary said...

Hope you had a lovely Mother's day! Great progress on this challenging stitch!

Manuela said...

Wow, you are very busy on this project. A great progress.
Have a nice day, Manuela