Sunday, May 15, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/15/22

Hello, Hello, Hello!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week and got in tons of stitching time. I always love going from blog to blog to see what everyone has been up to during the week, even if I am sometimes late getting to your blog! I tend to get sidetracked a lot when I am reading some of the blogs and have to go off searching for some of the things I read about or see on your blog. It can be time consuming (ha ha) but interesting! 

So this week I have been very busy trying to finish the blackwork piece and I am so excited that the end is in sight! 

A Year of Blackwork
2020 SAL
Progress 05/15/22

Only a few more squares to go and then I will fill in the long boxes with a phrase. Then I will decide if I want to put one of the borders around it. I probably won't do the border this week though so I can move on to something else! 

Well, thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

5 comments:

butterfly said...

Looking great .your almost there , well done.

MartinaM said...

Oh there's a lot added, not much more and you made it
happy stitching, Martina

Carol said...

Wow! You made great progress, Faith! Will you frame this one when finished? Have a lovely week ♥

Manuela said...

Wow, it looks great and you have always done.
Nice week, Manuela

Rachel said...

That's the beauty of blackwork - it progresses really quickly, and I'm amazed to see how much you've achieved in the couple of weeks it was out. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that when I read on I'll see a finish! :)