Sunday, June 19, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/19/22

Evening everyone!

I hope that you are having a relaxing day. This week it has been very hot here where I live.  During the week the temperatures were between 100F and 106F and yesterday we finally got a break in the weather as our high was only 95F. It is supposed tp be the start of our monsoon season but so far we have only had light drizzles. Since moving here I have missed the rain and thunderstorms; at least when they do no damage, so I am looking forward to the rain! Our ground is so dry that it will probably be soaked right in to it upon falling. The only problem is that our dogs hate the rain and the thunder. 

Well on to more important matters at hand ~ S T I T C H I N G !

Last week I spun the Tiny Decisions app a bit early (I guess I was anxious?) and it landed on Marmalade so I kept it out and continued to stitch on it. I made pretty good progress and have the left block finished and the right one has some decent progress on it. 

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 06/19/22

I think I will fill in the right side with the background color before I spin the wheel to see what I am stitching next. Hope it is something good!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
I hope you have a great week and I'll 
see ya next Sunday with another faithful update!

5 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Marmalade is looking great. It's been 36 degrees Celsius here in Germany!

butterfly said...

Marmalade is looking so pretty I love the colours.

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress on your WIP.
Have a nice week. Manuela

MartinaM said...

Such a lovely pattern, I'm excited to see what your wheel has shown for this week.
enjoy the week, Martina

Rachel said...

By the progress you've made, it's really obvious you've been enjoying this pattern. I'll be sad to see it go away, but then the Tiny Decision App is boss! :)