Sunday, June 12, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/12/22

Evening All.

This week I continued to stitch on Marmalade and I am still really enjoying this piece! It is such a fun and easy stitch. 

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning

Progress 06/12/22

And now I have to make a decision. I use the Tiny Decisions app to help me decide what I should stitch next.  I just spun the wheel and guess what; it landed on this again! I kind of wanted to stitch something else but my daughter said the wheel is the decision maker so I should keep this out another week. You know, it really wouldn't take much convincing to make me keep it out. 🤔

Thanks so much for coming by to see what I have been doing,
see you next week with another faithful update!

ps...surprise, I think it is staying out another week!


4 comments:

butterfly said...

I love this one to .
Enjoy hugs June.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Your needles are flying on this, it's looking lovely

MartinaM said...

How beautiful the pattern looks, and the decision has been made, to move on.
Enjoy it.
Martina

Manuela said...

Beautiful. I love this motif.
Have a nice week. Manuela