Sunday, July 31, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/31/22

Hi Everyone. I hope that you have had a great week. 

Just a short quick post for you today. I am still working on my ornaments and as you may have already know They won't be finished by today which is the end Christmas in July but they are close.

Pagine Di Natale
(Christmas Pages)
Designer - Cuore E Batticuore

Progress 07/31/22

As you can see Santa is finished except for the back stitching that will connect the star to his hands. I would love to say I will be finished this week but I am not sure if I can do it or not. School is back in session which means I will have to start picking up Jacob everyday and taking him where ever he needs to go after school. I am going to try my best though!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update
and hopefully I'll have a big finish!

and now to leave you with this


which seems to be the story of my life!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done your almost there.

MartinaM said...

Nice progress, hope you have a wonderful week,
Happy Stitching, Martina

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching, your cartoon made me smile, it's very true!

Manuela said...

so beautiful and Santa looks great.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Rachel said...

You did really well on your five Christmas Ornies during July, and hopefully you're glad you made an early start on them again. Do you reckon they would be finished by the end of August if you carried on? :)

Carol said...

Such a cute cartoon! I honestly get great pleasure in just looking through my charts from time to time. I know I'll never finish most of them, but they bring me joy all the same :)

Wonderful progress, Faith! Each character is really coming together!