Tuesday, August 02, 2022

July 2022 Stitching Stats

Hi everyone! Welcome to August and my July Stats.




My Stats for July and the Year to Date are:

    Number of Days Stitched This Month - 31
    Number of Days Stitched This Year - 212

    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 1
    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 19
            Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts  

    Number of New Projects Started This Month - 1
    Number of New Projects Started This Year - 3

    Number of Projects Finished This Month - 0
    Number of Projects Finished This Year - 5


Well it seems that this may be the easiest month of statistics, since I only worked on one project for the entire month and that was a new project! I hope to have the ornaments done in another week or two but it seems as though there is a lot to fill in!

Thanks for stopping by to see my monthly stats.

Hope that you are also finding time to stitch everyday!


2 comments:

butterfly said...

Wow you are good keeping statistics .
I start to keep records and never keep it up.
Have fun.

Clare-Aimetu said...

I love your stats, good to see that you've stitched every day this month