Sunday, August 21, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/21/22

Hello and good afternoon everyone!  I hope that you have been doing well this week. The weather here is still pretty hot; in the 80s and 90s and the monsoon have visited every day. I don't mind neither one but the dogs don't like either one! They hate going outside and getting their paws wet. 

Well here I am, back this week with an ornament update. I just wish that for once I was able to figure out exactly how long it would take to stitch up a piece which is why I am glad Rachel does Christmas in July so I can get an extra early start on my family's yearly ornaments.

Pagine Di Natale
(Christmas Pages)
Progress 08/21/22

Almost all the bodies are finished and it is finally time to start with the last color, DMC 310! This week I will be adding their accessories like shoes, belts and the ever important eyeballs. Oh yeah; the rest of the penguin's body too but I think that may be last so I can see the progress on the other ones.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Have a great week everyone!! 
I'll see you next week with
another ornament update!

5 comments:

MartinaM said...

great progress,
now you've almost made it.
Happy Stitchy Day,
Martina

butterfly said...

Looking wonderful.
What a fab design and good progress .
Enjoy your week .

Clare-Aimetu said...

It will certainly come to life eith the 310 details. You've worked so hard on this, it's superb

Manuela said...

All are so beautiful.
I'm looking forward to the next colour.
Have a nice stitching week Manuela

Carol said...

Good for you for starting your family ornaments so early, Faith. I should follow suit, but just keep procrastinating. I stitch a monthly ornament for myself so I seem to get my fill of Christmas stitching that way, but it will be here in just four short months. Looking great and how nice that you're on your final color! Enjoy your week--hope the pups get used to the rain!