Sunday, August 28, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/28/22

Well Hello Everyone!

Today I FINALLY have some very exciting news on the stitching front!  Yes, yes, yes... I am happy to say that I finally finished stitching the ornaments! I felt like I would never finish them but it really only took 8 weeks for the five of them and that is not really to bad, it just seemed to take forever. 


Pagine Di Natale
(Christmas Pages)
Designer - Cuore E Batticuore
First Stitch 07/01/22
Finished 08/27/22

The only thing missing is my name on the reindeer. I couldn't decide on
a place to put it but Linda helped me with that (thanks again Linda). 

Now I will be starting an old UFO to try and get something stitched on it.

Hope you will come back next week to see what it is!!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Whoo hoo 👏👏👏 superb stitching

Manuela said...

Wow, they looks great.
Congratulation to your finish.
Have a nice week and Happy Stitching, Manuela

Carol said...

You did a wonderful job, Faith--good for you for sticking with them and getting all of them finished up! They really are adorable ♥

MartinaM said...

Congratulations on the finished motif. it looks great. Enjoy your week, Martina

Linda said...

Your welcome Faith. They are so cute.

Linda

Katie said...

Oh love it. Great work!

Rachel said...

Oh, I just love writing really late comments!!
You're right, two months for 5 ornies was pretty good going, but I can see why the big blocks of colours felt never-ending. They look fantastic though, and I hope you are really proud you saw them through.
I think I will have to run Christmas In July again in 2023 just for you!