Friday, September 02, 2022

August 2022 Stitching Stats

Hello Everyone! 

Welcome to the end of summer 😕😢but the beginning of school for the kids. I will miss summer now that autumn is just about here. In Arizona there aren't really any leaves that turn colors in the neighborhoods. I think you can see some trees turning colors on a couple of the expressway (freeways) but I really don't travel that way to often. Not that I miss raking leaves but they were pretty to look at. 

So on to important business... my new statistics!



My Stats for August and the Year to Date are:

Number of Days Stitched This Month - 31
Number of Days Stitched This Year - 243

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 2
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 21
           Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

Number of New Projects Started This Month - 0
Number of New Projects Started This Year - 3

Number of Projects Finished This Month - 1
Number of Projects Finished This Year - 6 
            4 UFOs / 2 from 2022

In August I was diligently working on finishing my Christmas ornaments and I am glad they are all stitched up. Now I will have to gather some supplies to finish them into ornaments. So far I haven't missed a day of stitching this year! YaY! This month I am again concentrating on one project (UFO) because a group I belong to is doing a SOLO PROJECT MONTH. I find these spontaneous SALs encouraging for my stitching.

Well I will be back with some new statistics at the end of September!
In the meantime, enjoy your stitching time!

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You dedicated your time to your Christmas piece, it's gorgeous. Great going to stitch everyday.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, well done with your stitching. I managed to stitch every day during the month of August. I am looking forward to seeing your progress on the dinosaurs in September. Have a wonderful weekend!