Sunday, September 04, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/04/22

Happy September! 

In my last post I wrote that I would be pulling out an old WIP to work on through this month. And with much urging from my Grandson, Dinosaurs is now out and being worked on. 

I started this piece in 2012 and last worked on it in 2018! At the time I put it in the WIP box (all the way in the back) I was only on page 7 of 20. I hope that I can get some decent progress on it during the month. 

This is the chart

Progress 09/16/18

Progress 09/03/22

Here goes nothing, I am off to work on it again!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

4 comments:

MartinaM said...

Oh this is an intricate pattern but your grandson will be delighted.
enjoy your week
Martina

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great design, great stitching.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, you can definitely see the progress you have been made when you compare the 2018 to today's. Keep going, you are doing great!

Manuela said...

What an old WIP you choose.
I think your grandson will love it.