Sunday, September 11, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/11/22

Happy Sunday Everyone!! I hope that you are having a nice relaxing day like I am! 

I have been working very diligently on this everyday but I felt I wasn't making any progress! But now that I can see the before and and after pictures side by side I can see some progress! 

Dinosaurs
Progress 09/03/22

Progress 09/10/22

I FINALLY got to move to the next column of stitches.

Now to see if I can make some good progress on this column of stitches,
though I DOUBT they will be finished by the end of the month.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
come back next week and see if I made
any progress on this block of stitches!

6 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, I think you have made incredible progress. You can definitely see if between the two pictures.

Clare-Aimetu said...

You have done quite a bit of this, great work, happy stitching

MartinaM said...

I don't think progress is as noticeable with very large and filled-in motifs, but you can see it well if you show the before and after.
happy stitching,
Martina

Katie said...

Another blog friend I missed. Sometimes it's so nice to see the photos on our blogs it helps a lot. Glad you can see the beautiful progress. Keep it up!

Carol said...

It's nice to see your weekly progress on this massive project, Faith! How much do you estimate having finished up already? I'll be back to see what you've done next week :)

Linda said...

It's looking good Faith. I'm going to try and pick a piece and work on it for 30 minutes a day and see how much progress I can make.

Linda