Sunday, November 20, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/21/22

Brrrr It is jacket weather here because it has certainly been chilly in this desert state! I will be so happy when the temperatures go back up!! 

This week I have been trying to find some stitching mojo as I continued with the Nintendo cross stitch. I still managed to stitch every day but I have been feeling kinda blah which I think is because of the weather. I have just been tired and feeling lazy. I am glad that next week will be a short week here in the States as we celebrate Thanksgiving. 

So if you celebrate Thanksgiving do you eat the traditional turkey dinner that day? We stopped eating that for dinner a few years ago because nobody here really enjoys turkey. This year my grandson; Jacob will make us calzones for dinner before he goes to work. Yes, he has to work on the holiday because Thanksgiving seems to be a big "take your family to the movies" day. Luckily he loves his job!

Designer - Kristy

Progress 11/20/22

I just love how the dog looks in this square and looking at it I can remember how he would go up and down while giggling on the game.

Well that is that for this week!

Enjoy your holiday if you celebrate it.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Manuela said...

Oh yes the dog is very cute.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Robin in Virginia said...

This block is looking so good, Faith. Cute pup! Mom is picking up rotisserie chickens instead of turkey to go with some of the traditional sides. Wishing you and your family a very blessed Thanksgiving.

Cathy said...

You're making good progress! We do the traditional turkey dinner, mostly because my husband wants the leftovers!

Carol said...

That is a cute puppy, Faith. I do the traditional turkey dinner here, but all of the guests bring a side dish--even the mashed potatoes so that really helps. I do all the baking--desserts, muffins, bread. It's a lot of work, but at least the house gets an extra good cleaning. We're having 20 here on Thursday--I'm tired already--ha ha! Have a great dinner--the calzones sound delicious! ♥

Katie said...

I hate people have to work on Thanksgiving. More places should close I think. We had negative wind chills for days so shush about your temps haha.

Love your stitching. My hubbies phone notification is the Duck Hunt game. We love when people guess it in public.

Astrids dragon said...

That is a cute pup!
Oh yes, turkey is a must for us, we all like it. With all the fixins too! We'll have a full house this year, about 16 of us, that's a first.
I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving, calzones sound good too, especially if someone else is making it!

MartinaM said...

Sweet progress with the dog
happy thanksgiving
Martina