Sunday, November 27, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/27/22

Hello! Hope you are having a good week and/or weekend.  Thanksgiving was good even though Jacob had to go to work in the evening. Luckily for him the theatre was not busy so they had a slow evening.  He made us the calzones for our dinner and they were delicious. 

This week I continued on the Nintendo piece. 

This is where I was when I started the week:.
Progress 11/20/22

and here is the finish on Duck Hunt

Finish 11/24/22

Then I started on Excitebike

But the little frog came for a quick visit.

It took three tries to get the bike in the right place!
The #1 was to high up, #2 was to far to the left

and here is #3 which is in the correct place!

Progress 11/26/22

Hopefully there will be no more trouble with this square so I can get it finished.

Well that is another week over and done with so
Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

The Nintendo piece is looking good even with a visit from the frog. Happy Sunday, Faith!

butterfly said...

Looking cute, looking forward to seeing the finish, hugs June.

Manuela said...

Looks wonderful.
Have a nice new week.

Sasha said...

Oh, I love the Nintendo project! I may have to go buy that pattern. Love it!

Katie said...

I'm glad your Thanksgiving was good.
Love the Duck Hunt square. But I will love the Excite bike on. I loved that stupid game haha.

MartinaM said...

It looks great, it goes on and on.
Happy Stitching,
Martina

Carol said...

I love the idea of calzones for Thanksgiving dinner, Faith :) Honestly, making that feast for 20 people absolutely exhausted me. And then with little Mister B here for a week, I am still playing catch up! Nice progress on your Nintendo piece. Happy December ♥