Thursday, December 01, 2022

Puzzle Time 11/28/22

This has really been a slow puzzling year for me.  It is not for the lack of puzzles because I have a bookcase full of them with more in my closet so it must be from the lack of motivation and I hope I can find it soon! 

I did finish a few puzzles recently but haven't posted them so here they are. 

Lollipops Candy
Roco Rose Puzzles

1,000 Pieces
Size 27x19

I Love Chicago
1,000 Pieces
Size 24x30

Paint Cans
Big Ben (Cardinal Puzzles)
1,000 Pieces
Size 20x26

Thanks for looking and I HOPE
to have more puzzles to show soon!




3 comments:

butterfly said...

Well done, Faith, I have a couple I will start the end of Christmas.
Can't wait keeps your mind sharp.
Have fun hugs June.

Manuela said...

Beautiful puzzles.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Katie said...

Looks great!