Sunday, December 04, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/04/22

Happy rainy Sunday afternoon! It is not only rainy but there is a chill in the air and it looks like it will be there for the rest of the week.  I know being in the 50s and 60s doesn't seem very chilly to most but when the summer is 110 degrees or more then this weather is pretty cool. 

Today I have a mini finish for you on Nintendo.

Excitebike

Mini Finish 11/30/22

If you are looking for this chart please click on the Nintendo link above the picture. The Armada link takes you to her Etsy site but this is not listed there.

At the end of the month I decided to put this piece away and spin the wheel for the next choice which was Shades of Gold. 

Shades of Gold
Northern Expressions Needlework

Progress 12/04/22

I have a few of the "Shades of" patterns and I love them all. This is the second one I am stitching. The first was Shades of Blue and you can see it here if you are interested. 

Well that is is for today!
Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

6 comments:

butterfly said...

Great progress on your stitching, keep warm hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

You made awesome progress on the Nintendo piece, Faith! Shades of Gold is looking good. Have a great week!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Nintendo looks great, happy stitching on your Shades of Gold

Manuela said...

Cool finish at Nindendo.
I like your Shades of Gold.
Happy Stitching. Manuela

Katie said...

Beautiful work on everything.

Carol said...

It's always nice to have a finish, big or small! And it's always exciting to bring out a new piece to work on, too. I would gladly trade you your 50s and 60s for our 20s and 30s, Faith :) Have a great week ♥