Thursday, December 08, 2022

November 2022 Stitching Stats

I am finally getting around to posting last month's stats! It is not like I had a lot to add together but I have just been having some lazy days!


Here are my November numbers and they look a lot like October's! 

Number of Days Stitched This Month - 30
Number of Days Stitched This Year - 334
            Haven't missed a day this year!

Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 1
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 24
           Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts 

Number of New Projects Started This Month - 0
Number of New Projects Started This Year - 4

Number of Projects Finished This Month - 0
Number of Projects Finished This Year - 6


One more month and we can wrap up this year.
It is hard to believe it's close to the end of the year already. 


THANKS for stopping by to check out my stats,
I hope to see you again in December with more good stats
and hopefully I can make it through the month without missing a day!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I like reading your statistics for each month, Faith! Have a good Friday and weekend!

butterfly said...

You are always busy Faith , some times it's great to be lazy.
Have a fun week.

Katie said...

Great work!