Sunday, December 11, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/11/22

Here it is ~ Sunday again! This week I have a very quick update for you. 

I have had a crazy busy week but I still was able to make a little time for my stitching in the evenings. I continued working on Shades of Gold and I made a little progress on it. 

Shades of Gold

Progress 12/11/22

Sorry, the picture doesn't look so good. I think it might be the sun coming in the window.

Well I have to get back to wrapping gifts.
Tia and Jacob put up the tree and decorated it today. So many homemade ornaments!!
I think those make the tree look very nice (not that I am biased or anything!).

Hope to see you again next week
with another stitching update!


Have a great week and take a minute or two to relax!

6 comments:

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress. I like the middle of this motiv.
Enjoy the week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Shades of Gold is looking fabulous, Faith! Have a wonderful week!

Astrids dragon said...

It almost looks like a book cover and thus, almost finished! I love the colours together, it looks great.

Carol said...

You're making nice progress, Faith! I've found that my photos actually turn out better on a non-sunny day (which, believe me, we have many of this time of year :)! I do love a tree with handmade ornaments--sounds like you are well on your way to being ready for Christmas.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great progress but what is 'sun' hee hee, we have very cold foggy weather here. Enjoy getting ready for the festive season. Merry Christmas 🎄

Katie said...

Not a lot of progress right now is okay. Hermit months are coming up.