Sunday, February 05, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/05/23

Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend and that your weather is not freezing cold. The States have been VERY COLD and SNOWY this week but we finally warmed back up to the 60s and 70s! YAY, right where we belong! 

This week I continued stitching on The Blackwork SAL and I also had a new start! 

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Progress 01/31/23
This is through Week 5


And here is my new start!  This is a freebie on their Facebook page if you are interested.


and here is mine!

Happy Valentines Day

Progress 02/04/23

And that's it for the week so it is time for me to get back to stitching.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Good progress , Love the Valentine chart .
Enjoy your week hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Both are looking good, Faith!

Rachel said...

Great progress for the week. Do you think Happy Valentine's Day will be ready for 14th? Looks possible...

Katie said...

Love them both of course. I am working on them both too.

MartinaM said...

A lot has been added to your Blackwork SAL. And your new beginning will be beautiful.
have a nice week,
Martina

Manuela said...

Good progress on your blackwork piece.
A wonderful new pattern. Happy Stitching. Manuela

Carol said...

Nice progress on both, Faith! That little Valentine's Day chart is darling, isn't it? I'm just finishing mine up and hope to post it soon. Mister B is coming tomorrow night for four days so I'm not sure I'll have much time for stitching until next week--ha ha! Enjoy your day ♥