Sunday, February 26, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/26/23

Hello Friends! 

First of all I would like to thank those who wished me well last week when I wasn't feeling that good. I think the combination of the constantly changing weather and the lack of sleep finally did me in. I took a couple of ibuprofens and managed to get in a decent nights sleep and it did the trick and I felt much better the next day. Thank you once again. 

I hope you are having a great day today! We have been enjoying a lazy weekend catching up and cleaning off the recordings on TV. They really do accumulate faster than you can watch them every week and so they pile up like so many other things. One good thing is that I can't see this pile of stuff unless I look for it specifically.

This week (during The Bachelor) I stitched the next section of

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Rhona and Eirinn Norrie
Progress 02/20/23
Week 8
#TheBlackworkStitchAlong

Then I spun the wheel so I could get in some stitches on a WIP this week and here is what the wheel landed on! 

Shades of Gold
Nicole Dostal
Progress 02/25/23
I have now finished two pages out of 16.

And that is it for the week. This week I am going to TRY to clean out my WIP Box, I don't know when (or how) I have let it get so messy and then I can kit up some charts I want to start soon.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

MartinaM said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.
Little by little your Blackwork sampler grows.
I'm curious where your RAd shows the next time you turn it.
enjoy your week
Martina

Rachel said...

Glad you're feeling better and had a successful week, in more ways than one. I didn't realise quite how big Shades Of Gold is; congrats on your second page finish.
Have fun tidying up your WIP box and kitting new projects. My to-put-away box is getting crowded too!

butterfly said...

Good to hear your feeling better.
Love the gold and yellow stitching .
Enjoy your new week hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Glad you are feeling better, Faith! Both of the featured projects look fantastic. Wishing you an amazing week!

Carol said...

Glad you are doing better, Faith--and that it wasn't Covid. Any time someone is sick these days, my mind goes right to "Could it be Covid?!" Nice progress on both of your projects. Good luck with cleaning out your stitching projects :) Have a wonderful month of March ♥

Manuela said...

Glad, you are feeling better.
Wonderful progress on your two wips.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Katie said...

I'm behind so trying to catch up.
Glad I can follow your progress on FB at least.
Yes shows add up quickly. Now in our life we stream everything so that's nice at least. No more DVR to see fill up haha.