Sunday, February 19, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/19/23

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

Just a really short post tonight because I am not feeling to well and I still need to get in some stitching.

First up I have the Monday's SAL Update! 

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Rhona and Eirinn Norrie
Progress 02/13/23
#TheBlackworkStitchAlong

I love how quick this file stitches up every week and I think that is what will help keep me current. Sometimes when the weekly installments are large, I skip them and tell myself I will do it next week.

Next up I have a new start and a finish! 

Hugs and Kisses
Designer - Erica Michaels
Erica Michaels Needleart Designs
Finished 02/18/23

Well now I think I am off for an ibuprofen and a nap before my daughter cooks dinner and I look for something to stitch. 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Hugs and Kisses to you Faith hope you feel well soon.
Lovely progress on your stitching.

Rachel said...

Another start and finish? Go you this year!! I love the little design.
Hope you feel better soon. I don't know about you, but Dr Rachel always finds that chocolate helps!

Robin in Virginia said...

Your blackwork piece is looking awesome, Faith. Well done on your start/finish of Hugs and Kisses! Hope you are feeling better!

Katie said...

Oh I hope you get to feeling better soon. Maybe by the time I write this. Great work keeping up to date. This week is another cute small section. I love your other finish. I seen that one. Too cute!

MartinaM said...

I hope you're feeling better.
Nice progress on your Blackwork SAL
Hugs and kisses from me too
have a good week
Martina

Manuela said...

I hope you are feeling better, Faith.
Beautiful progress on your Blackwork SAL and beautiful little finish.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Carol said...

So sorry to hear you weren't feeling well on Sunday, Faith--hope you are all better by now. Your newest Valentine finish is so cute--I do love a quick, easy start and finish :) Nice progress on your SAL, too.

Take care now--enjoy your weekend! ♥