Friday, May 05, 2023

Puzzle Day 05/05/23

I haven't really been assembling any puzzles lately, I guess I just haven't been in the mood.

Though I did recently complete a couple of them though I think I really finished three but I guess I did not record it on my spreadsheet.  Anyways the following were gifts that someone gave Jacob and he has NO interest in puzzling so being the nice Gramm that I am I thought I would do them for him. They are already up on his wall. 

First up is:

Beyond Amazing: Spiderverse
1,000 Pieces
Size 27x20

And the next one is:

Day of the Dead
Vermont Christmas Company

1,000 Pieces
Size 30x24

So that is it for the puzzles.

I have another puzzle on the table now so I am going to try to finish it up soon
and maybe, just maybe I have gotten my puzzle groove back!

Thanks for stopping by to
see the pieces I put together!


3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What wonderful puzzles you put together for Jacob! Go Faith!

Mylene said...

Those are great puzzles you've put together...i think the Day of the Dead is quite a puzzle with all those different colours.

Katie said...

I love the sugar skulls.