Sunday, May 07, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/07/23

Evening Everyone! I hope that you had a wonderful week. 

We have been enjoying warmer days full of sunshine here in Arizona, just the way I like it! I have been busy stitching away so let's get to it.

Dinosaur week was supposed to start on Monday of this week but I pushed it back a few days so that I could finish up Batman.

Batman

I decided to stitch part of it in DMC's Glow in the Dark
floss and now it looks like he is shining his Bat Signal!


Finished 05/02/23

I think I will see about making it into a pillow for his chair.


Then on Wednesday I finally got to Dinosaurs. There was not much progress put in on it this week because it had a short week of four days instead of six; but progress is progress. 

Dinosaurs
Progress 05/07/23


Saturdays are for blackwork stitching. 

The Blackwork Stitch Along
Progress 05/06/23
Week 18
 #TheBlackworkStitchAlong


And that is it for this week's stitching!

Now before I started Batman I had spun the project wheel to decide on the next piece and it landed on Nintendo. So tomorrow that is the piece I will pick up for the week. 

Sorry this turned out to be so long!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

MartinaM said...

Congratulations on the finished Batman, it looks great.
I wish you a nice week
Martina

butterfly said...

Well done on the Batman stitch .
Have a wonderful happy stitchy week hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Batman turned out fantastic, Faith. Well done on your finish! Lovely progress on Dinosaurs. Every stitch in is one less you have to make. The blackwork piece is looking lovely.

Mylene said...

Congrats on finishing Batman, you've stitched it up quite quickly. Dinosaur have sure many different colours, goodluck with it.
Blackwork is coming along well.
Happy week.

Jennifer said...

Faith I have been missing your blog. Life has just gotten in the way of my blogging or even commenting on blogs. Your stitching looks amazing and miss talking to you. Happy Stitching!!!

Katie said...

Love the glow in the dark thread. Perfect.
Great progress girl. Keep it up.

Astrids dragon said...

I must have missed the glow in the dark part, that looks fantastic!
Every stitch counts, so yes, it's progress on the Dinosaurs.
I really like the blackwork in orange.