Sunday, July 14, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/14/24

Welcome to my world! Nothing to exciting has been happening here except heat, rain and repeat! Now as everyone knows; I love the heat but this summer it seems to be pretty brutal since it doesn't seem to be letting up. I know I shouldn't complain though because it will be over with sooner than we know and then I will be wishing for it!  

This week I managed to get in quite a few stitches! 

First up is the I Stitch Sampler

I Stitch Sampler
Rhona Norrie
Rhona Norrie Designs
  
Progress 07/07/24
219 stitches add to this one!
That letter S took a lot of stitches to work up!


Then I spun the wheel and it was time to work on the pretty rainbow! I just love the way the designer moves from one color to another. The colors look so great together. 

Twisted Rainbow Sampler
  
Progress 07/09/24
Added 202 stitches this week


Next up was the snowman! It takes a long time to see any progress on this piece because of all that confetti but I am going to keep going and going... 

The Enchanted Christmas Snowman

Progress 07/13/24
Added 202 stitches this week.
These are the most encouraging pictures here this week as I can really see some progress!


And finally, the Vase of Flowers bookmark!

Vase of Flowers
 
Progress 07/12/24
142 Stitches added in so I need to add in a few more.

And that is all my stitches for the week! 

Now during this upcoming week I will be checking over my projects in order to make sure I am ready to #StitchTheSummerOlympics Katie over at Jeremiah's Mom found a fun little challenge to do whether you watch the Olympics or not. I guess it is not really a challenge but more of a guide to follow because you don't have to stitch everyday and nothing is required of you but to have fun! It is a way for stitchers to connect, have fun and share their love of stitching with one another. I think it will be fun!!  If you are interested or just curious check out the post about with Katie (a different Katie LOL) over at The Naptime Stitcher on Instagram!  I hope you can join in! 

Well I am sure that is more than enough for today!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will come back to see me next week!

5 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Awesome progress on your chosen projects, Faith! You can certainly see the progress on the snowman piece with those pictures side by side.

Manuela said...

Good progress you your projects.
I like your Nothern Expressions design very much.
Have a nice week. Hope it is not so hot.

Katie said...

I always hate the heat so this year being extra hot doesn't help at all haha. I look forward to Fall and Winter! Beautiful work on your WIPs. I need to iron out some choices for my picks for the Olympics challenge. Looks fun! I think I will work on the choice for that day definitely and just see how many I get done. Just depends on the day I'm sure.

diamondc said...

Hi faith: Heat rain here also, I am also a lover of the heat it takes too long to warm up in the winter here in Minnesota.
Lovely progress on your stitching, I am so looking forward to the Olympics, I love watching them.
Have a great day.

Catherine

Carol said...

I always loved summer, but this one is just too darn hot--even up here in Pennsylvania. And the rain--where is it? We've had none in over two weeks and everything is drying up and dying--so sad :( Your projects are all growing nicely, Faith, and it's fun to see how much they've grown from week to week! Have a great day--stay cool ♥