Hello friends! I know I have been AWOL for a while. I think I was just depressed and posting was not high on the priority list. Sorry!! However, I have stitched each and every single day so I am going to try to catch you up! As of yesterday, I am up to 1,729 days without a missed stitching day!
Christmas Tree
The white floss is blended with White Rainbow Blending
Thread which of course doesn't show up in the picture.
Shades of Gold
Northern Expressions
Northern Expressions
While I was waiting on an order of floss I stitched some of the Shades of Gold
| Starting point 07/23/26 |
As you might remember, I listen to lots of audio books.
After I finished The Long Walk I read a heard dozen other books! I won't bore you with listing them all here but if you are interested you can see them all here on Goodreads. If you a have an account there please feel free to follow me.
I am currently reading His Perfect Crime by Alex Sigmore. I am enjoying this book and it is first in the series but I have since found out it it the ONLY book in a series of 10 that my library has. I am going to see if any of the other libraries in our surrounding area has any.
I am sure I have mentioned this before but I have chronic pain. A couple of months ago I had a stimulator implanted in my back that helps control the pain. It seems to be helping, thankfully but I am always tired now and I don't understand why. Hopefully the doctor will have some answers when I see him next.
So anyways, that is pretty much all I have been up to.
Not that much but it seems like it has been a very long time.
Thank you, Catherine for all your kind words.
Hope to be back soon, probably at the end of October.
Thanks for not forgetting about me!
Not that much but it seems like it has been a very long time.
Thank you, Catherine for all your kind words.
Hope to be back soon, probably at the end of October.
Thanks for not forgetting about me!





No comments:
Post a Comment