Sunday, June 24, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/24/18

Evening Friends!

This week I worked on the Halloween piece I have been doing this year, Scary Night Halloween.

Scary Night Halloween
Section 6
Designer - Stoney Creek

and here is the entire piece so far.
First Stitch 02/26/18
Progress as of 06/24/18

It is two thirds complete now so it looks like it has a good chance at being ready for Halloween!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching!
I will be back tomorrow with my WIPocalypse post.


ps... some people say their comments are working now but mine don't seem to be that lucky. 

11 comments:

Rachel said...

This piece looks better and better as each new section's added. Those shoes are quite extraordinary! :)

Justine said...

That's gorgeous Faith! Have you read Serendipitous Jo's blog post on how to get your comments working again?

Linda said...

I love this one Faith. Congrats on another adorable section finish.

Linda

Manuela said...

Looks great.

Carol said...

Such a cute new section, Faith! You will definitely have a Halloween finish :)

Katie said...

I hope you can get your comments fixed. I had to remember to save the page after I deleted my email address. Then it worked. Great work on your Halloween piece. I have a Halloween piece calling to me. I bet I will have to start it soon.

Rhona said...

Your Halloween stitching is gorgeous! What a fun design.

Bethan said...

This design looks so fun! I love the witches shoes. Great stitching x

Lili said...

This new section is so cool! What a great project, Faith!

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow Faith this looks fantastic. You should join the Halloween blog hop on Serendiptious stitchings blog this year. Good luck with the last section you are going to finish well before Halloween. Well done stunner
xo Alicia

Meari said...

Looking good, Faith!