Sunday, October 28, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 10/28/18

Well as you may remember last week I made a big mistake by using two different shades of purple when I was stitching one of my calendar tags. I decided to stitch the tag over again rather than rip it out or try and save it in any way.

So may I present to you the new start on F along with tags for the Second and Happy Birthday.

Fun Every Day
Progress as of 10/28/18

I decided to try doing three at a time since this is how they get laid out on the perforated paper and it is easier to hold like this rather than one at a time.

Now that I have made some progress on this one it is time to move on to something else.  I think I hear Christmas calling! 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck with your second attempt on Friday and with stitching three at a time. I've looked this calendar up; it will be awesome once finished! :)

Manuela said...

Wonderful second start.

Mary said...

I couldn't imagine ripping out on paper, I think it would be a shredded mess. This is going to be a really cute calendar! Your needle minder is adorable!!

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith. I keep seeing this set and think I need to stitch it.

Linda

Carol said...

Glad your three at a time approach is working so well, Faith! That really makes a lot of sense. I've seen this finished up by another stitching and it really is quite amazing :) Enjoy these last few days of October!

Katie said...

Beautiful progress.

RJ said...

Love it Faith. I'm with you sometimes it just makes more sense to start over. It's going to be perfect. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Astrids dragon said...

What a pain, but I don't blame you!
Oh no, the "C" word, I'm not ready for that!

Lili said...

You are so brave to start it again! Looks great so far! This project is gorgeous! Hugs!!

Bethan said...

Good luck with your second attempt x