Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Puzzling August 2020

It is time to show the puzzles completed in August! 

I really enjoyed this first one. 

Everything You Need
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 23 x 28
New Puzzle
First Piece 07/27/20
Last Piece 08/04/20

But this second one just about drove me crazy! All those cookies looked like crumbs in the puzzle box and imagine trying to reassemble crumbs! LOL 

Cookies and Milk
Yummy Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 08/08/20
Last Piece 08/29/20

Thanks for stopping by
and looking at my puzzles!

9 comments:

butterfly said...

Love your Puzzles . I will start on some of mine later this month.
So good for the brain , and mine really needs to be used ha.
Have a good week.

Mary said...

Faith,I love old Country shops that look like your puzzle...that one I think I could attempt, the cookie one would just make me hungry and crazy!!!

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on your puzzles, Faith! The one with the cookies looks so yummy.

Linda said...

Great puzzles Faith. I haven't worked on any in several months. Its toooooo hot outside.

Linda

RJ said...

Fantastic Faith!!! Everytime I see one of your puzzles, I think of my Mom. She always loved having a puzzle in progress. Hope you are having a great week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Manuela said...

Two wonderful puzzles. I love the first one.
Have a nice day, Manuela

LindaLee said...

I had put three or so puzzles together when this pandemic first started, and enjoyed doing them. These here are so pretty and I can understand how you feel about the cookies one!
You have a wonderful weekend, and keep those puzzles going.

DUSTY said...

That puzzle looks interesting but not for me, I don’t have the patience. I can stitch all day but large puzzles are beyond my tolerance. Have fun !!

Rachel said...

I can just about remember stores like that from my childhood. The thought of the smell takes me back.
Cookies looks amazing. I think putting together a puzzle like that would put me off cookies for a very long time! :)