Sunday, June 27, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/27/21

Hello Friends! 

Here we are at the end of  June! Can you believe it; a half the year is gone, just like that. So much as happened and the world is truly a "different" place now. 

But let's talk about important stuff ;)  I did continue to work on the Quilt Block Sampler and managed to finish up another square. 

Artist - Loretta Oliver
Progress 06/27/21

I will work on this piece for a couple of more days until Christmas in July starts. I do need to gather together my supplies for the ornaments though. I am planning on all small ones this year. I have downloaded some from Durene Jones, Lucie Heaton along with Tangled Threads and Things. Now I have to narrow them down to four or so and then get busy! 

Have a great week everyone!
Stay safe and stay cool!

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Your quilt sampler is looking really good. I really like the blues. Good luck on your Christmas in July. Have you joined the 2021 Christmas in July group on Facebook?

Manuela said...

Your next squares are so beautiful. I love the blues.
Happy Stitching on your Christmas in July.

Robin in Virginia said...

Beautiful quilt block, Faith!

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. It looks great.

Linda

butterfly said...

Another beautiful square .
Enjoy your week.

Carol said...

Such a pretty project, Faith--I never tire of stitching with blue (of course!). Looking forward to seeing which ornaments you choose to stitch. Happy Fourth of July to you and your family ♥

Astrids dragon said...

Lovely blue, I like this one!

Rachel said...

You made cracking progress on the Quilt Block Sampler during June! You must be glad to get most of the borders out of the way, but surely trying to keep the shades symmetrical must have been harder? Love all the blocks so far! :)