Sunday, May 29, 2022

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/29/22

Hi Everybody!

Thanks for stopping by today because I am excited to tell you that I have a FINISH!!

I have originally started this in 2020. It jumped out of the WIP Box a couple of times in 2021 and then made another appearance this year. I have worked on it diligently since April 26th and here it is finally finished! 

A Year of Blackwork
2020 SAL
Designer - Peppermint Purple

First Stitch 11/09/20
Progress 05/28/22


   

     

I would like to thank everyone who sent words of encouragement to
 me as I stitched this piece and struggled with the visits from the frog.

Now I have the 2021 and 2022 versions of Peppermint Purple's Blackwork SALs
to do but I think I may need a little break from blackwork before I start another!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

6 comments:

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
congratulation to a great finish.
It looks georgous.
Will you frame it?
Have a nice Sunday, Manuela

Linda said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Faith. Something I have never tried.

Linda

Carol said...

Hooray! Sending you a big congratulations, Faith... what a a beauty! What are the final measurements on this one? I'm glad you persevered and finished--it's really amazing! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend ♥

butterfly said...

Congratulations Faith you did it .
Well done it looks just wonderful.

MartinaM said...

Congratulations on the finished piece, it was really worth it, but I can understand if Blackwork is allowed to pause for a while.
enjoy your week, Martina

Rachel said...

Yay, you did finish it, border 'n all!! Congratulations, it looks fantastic!
It's amazing how much you've achieved this year with no new starts in the mix; a lesson for us all there! :)