Thursday, June 02, 2022

May 2022 Stitching Stats

Hi Everybody!

Can you believe we have moved into a new month already. It seems the older I get the faster the months go by but I need them to slow down so I can have more time to do all the stuff I want to do! 

Today I am here to report on my stats for the month of May.




My Stats for May and the Year to Date are...

    Number of Days Stitched This Month - 31
    Number of Days Stitched This Year - 151

    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month - 2
    Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year - 16
            Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts  

    Number of New Projects Started This Month - 1
    Number of New Projects Started This Year - 2

    Number of Projects Finished This Month - 1
    Number of Projects Finished This Year - 5

Thankfully I am still finding time to stitch everyday even if it is only for a few minutes.  Hope that the same can be said about your days?! 

Thanks for stopping by to see my monthly accomplishments!

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Time does seem to be flying by. Well done on stitching every day, I don't always manage to pick up a needle

butterfly said...

You can say that again Faith , I am trying to slow it down a bit .
Or I will have to live untill I am 200 year old . Ha