Tuesday, January 17, 2023

December and 2022 Year End Stitching Stats

 




Number of Days Stitched This Month = 31
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 365
    Did NOT miss any days in 2022!


Number of Different Projects Worked on This Month = 1
Number of Different Projects Worked on This Year = 25
    Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts


Number of New Projects Started This Month = 0
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 4


Number of Projects Finished This Month = 0
Number of Projects Finished This Year = 6


Very happy to say that I didn't miss a single day of stitching in 2022.
I HOPE I can do the same in 2023!

If you are interested my 2022 finishes can be seen here.


3 comments:

butterfly said...

Oh you are good , I did miss a few weeks when on Holiday .
Have a good stitchy week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your statistics for 2022 are awesome, Faith. Well done! I think I didn't stitch 3-4 days in 2022 which is a first for me since 2021.

Lili said...

Amazing that you stitch every single day!! So happy for you!!
Hugs x