Sunday, January 15, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/15/23

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic week.

Last week I showed you the progress I had made on the Square Mandala and this week I can show you that it's finish!

The Meditative Mandala
(Square)
Finished 01/08/23

I love how it turned out!
I then got a start on the Circle one.

The Meditative Mandala
(Circle)
Progress 01/15/23

I don't think this one will be finished by tomorrow but maybe Tuesday instead. The pink seemed to take forever to stitch! I also still need to move the q-snap so I can stitch up the left side. 

Well that is it for today!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

butterfly said...

Lovely I like these stitches , enjoy your day.

Robin in Virginia said...

The square mandala is so pretty, Faith. You have made good progress on the round one!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching, your needle is off to a flying start in 2023

Katie said...

Great stitching!!

Cathy said...

Both are very pretty!

Rachel said...

Yay to a finish and a new start! 2023 is looking good so far!

MartinaM said...

Both mandalas are beautiful
Congratulations on your first finished one, I'm happy for you that it went so well.
Have a great week,
Martina

Manuela said...

Beautiful finish and start. I like round mandala.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Carol said...

Congratulations on your first mandala finish, Faith! These look very relaxing to stitch and the colors are so pretty. How many are there in total? Hope you have a great stitch-filled week! ♥

Lili said...

Both are so pretty!!
Hugs x