Sunday, April 28, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/28/24

Hello Stitchers and Friends! Hope you are having a fabulous day. 

This week has been a pretty good one. I got in a bunch of stitching and even a small finish of an ornament. So without further ado; here are this weeks pieces. 


Small Christmas Ornaments
Reindeer
Progress 04/21/24
300 Stitches added
for a mini finish!

I think he is so cute!
One finished and three to go!!


Rabbit Silhouettes
Progress 04/23/24
67 stitches added

I am going to try to finish the bunny on the right this week; we will see what happens. 
Everything has an original goal of 200 and I passed that a while ago on this one.


The Enchanted Christmas Snowman
Artist - Dona Gelsinger

Progress 04/26/24
203 stitches added

This one is going to take a good long while.
This is still the first page. It shows that there are
nine pages but some have very little on them. 


Today I finished planning out the May Acrostic Challenges. I am trying to finish some of the pieces from the previous months before I add any more new pieces. I have at least 30 pieces already started which filled up my two totes! I know that is not a lot for some but for me it is to many "loose ends" so I need to get some FINISHED! 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by
and for taking a peek at my stitching
see you next week with another faithful update!

💜💜💜

9 comments:

MartinaM said...

Oh I love this reindeer, it looks cute.
I'm excited to see what your next projects look like.
Have a nice week
Martina

Manuela said...

The little reindeer is so cute. A lovely little finish.
Every stitch is a progress on your wip.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Mary said...

Durene Jones designs are so cute; you did a wonderful job. Love your progress on your HAED.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your ornament finish is adorable, Faith. Well done on getting in more stitches on the bunny and your full coverage piece. Have a good end to April and a great start to May!

Katie said...

Lovely finish and great WIPs. Good for you for not starting anything new. I mean who would do that if they had projects to work on? Just who. Oh shush me I know haha. I will be cheering you along girl.

Carol said...

Aww... that reindeer to so darling! He just makes me smile :) Nice progress on your other pieces, too, Faith. Hope your May will be a good one! ♥

diamondc said...

Faith: The Reindeer is so adorable, love the bunny's, wow 30 I am a one at a time stitcher except this month, I have two which makes me antsy to get one done.


Catherine

butterfly said...

Love the Reindeer he is so cute,and great progress on all.
Have a happy May , hugs June.

Mylene said...

The Reindeer is just so cute. Good progress on your WIP'S.
Have a happy week!